- Minimally Invasive Surgery. Doing all Basic & advanced Laparoscopic Procedures including Gynecological Procedures.
- Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgeon. Speaker in May CME and state/National Conferences.
Undergone 16 basic & advanced training course in AIIMS, Delhi & other Institutes.
- Hands on Endotraining.in Agra Lapcon, 2011.
- Fellowship Training in Laparoscopic Surgery Accredited by SELSI.
- 26th AMASI Skill Course Accredited by Delhi Medical Council.
- Short Term Training in Operative Laparoscopy Basic & Advance Course.
- Suturing & Knotting Course.
- Video Documentation Course.
- Short Term Training in Laparoscopy – Hernia Surgery.
- NDVH (Nondescent Vaginal Hysterectomy Training).
- Short Term Training in Operative Laparoscopy – Suturing Skill Course.
- Short Term Training in Laparoscopy – Colorectal Surgery Course.
- Short Term Training in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Short Term Training in Breast and Thyroid Surgery.
- Short Term Training in Upper GI Endoscopy & Colonoscopy.
- Basic Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Training Course.
- Surgeon to Surgeon Hernia Program
- Short Term Training in First AIIMS Cadaveric Workshop
Presented many papers & posters in National & International.
- Indian Society for Trauma and Acute Care (ISTAC)-10401.
- Association of Surgeons of India (ASI)-18597.
- Minimal Access Surgeons of India (AMASI)-4502.
- Society of Endoscopic and Laparoscopic Surgeons of India (SELSI)-2013.
- Indian Hernia Society (HIS)-724.
- Indian Medical Association (IMA)- UP-10620/59/76/176356/CL8328.